News »
Friday, 22 March 2013 12:15
HARARE - A guardian to an 11-year-old girl allegedly raped by former advisor to Reserve Bank governor Munyaradzi Kereke has filed a High Court application seeking to compel the police and Attorney General’s office to bring the businessman to book. Francis...Read More
|
News »
Thursday, 24 January 2013 12:04
HARARE - In A typical Munyaradzi Kereke move, the controversial businessman yesterday launched a blistering attack on the Daily News’ editors — and once again reiterated threats to liquidate the publication over its supposed “unethical, and destructive journalism”. Speaking at a...Read More
|
News »
Wednesday, 23 January 2013 11:34
HARARE - Maverick businessman Munyaradzi Kereke is reportedly embroiled in a legal wrangle with African Banking Corporation (BancABC) over a $184 989 debt, although the bank claims he has paid off the money. The case, surfacing as the ex-Reserve Bank of...Read More
|
News » Guthrie Munyuki, Senior Assistant Editor
Wednesday, 23 January 2013 11:34
HARARE - Attorney-general Johannes Tomana has said they were gathering more evidence against former Reserve Bank senior staffer Munyaradzi Kereke, accused of raping a 11-year-old girl. The AG told the Daily News in an exclusive interview the matter was still pending...Read More
|
News » Richard Chidza, Staff Writer
Sunday, 20 January 2013 11:30
HARARE - The lawyer representing a teenage girl who sensationally claimed that she had been raped at gun point by former Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe senior staffer Munyaradzi Kereke two years ago, says police and prosecution authorities are developing cold feet....Read More
|
News »
Saturday, 12 January 2013 10:19
HARARE - Zanu PF Masvingo Province has disowned former Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe (RBZ) advisor and aspiring senator Munyaradzi Kereke, saying the maverick businessman was not in the party structures. This follows allegations that Kereke entered into a “gentleman’s agreement” with...Read More
|
News »
Friday, 11 January 2013 12:11
HARARE - Munyaradzi Kereke has denied that his bid to pump $100 000 to rebury 50 freedom fighters in Bikita was a vote-buying gimmick, claiming it was a government programme. The ANZ, publishers of the Daily News, received a letter...Read More
|
News »
Monday, 07 January 2013 10:32
HARARE - The body of a liberation war hero exhumed in Mudzi late last year under former central bank advisor Munyaradzi Kereke’s “$100 000” project is lying at a mortuary in Bikita as wrangling stalls reburial. This follows revelations that Kereke...Read More
|
News »
Thursday, 03 January 2013 11:34
HARARE - Munyaradzi Kereke, a former Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe advisor and now an aspiring senator, has been criticised for pumping $100 000 for the reburial of 50 freedom fighters in Bikita, in return for votes, at a time he has...Read More
|
News »
Wednesday, 26 December 2012 12:37
HARARE - Controversial businessman Munyaradzi Kereke has been overwhelmingly voted the Daily News Noisemaker of the Year after picking up fights with virtually everyone from the media, politicians and state security agents. His “everyone is wrong except me” attitude, made him...Read More
|
News »
Monday, 17 December 2012 13:27
HARARE - Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe (RBZ) governor Gideon Gono has abolished the RBZ advisor’s post in the wake of the firing of his advisor Munyaradzi Kereke early this year. The central bank boss said the advisor’s post has been scrapped...Read More
|
News »
Thursday, 25 October 2012 11:44
HARARE - Charles Warara, the lawyer representing a minor who claims she was raped at gunpoint by Munyaradzi Kereke a former advisor to Reserve Bank Governor Gideon Gono, was yesterday briefly arrested. Warara told the Daily News in an interview that...Read More
|
News »
Tuesday, 23 October 2012 09:46
HARARE - Ex-Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe (RBZ) advisor Munyaradzi Kereke was involved in a nasty altercation with another maverick businessman Temba Mliswa at a Harare hotel yesterday. While the Rock Foundation Medical Centre (RMC) founder did not acknowledge the Daily News’...Read More
|
News »
Wednesday, 10 October 2012 10:37
HARARE - IN MONDAY'S ISSUE OF THE DAILY NEWS, WE PUBLISHED CONTRASTING VERSIONS ON WHAT TRANSPIRED ON JULY 8, 2007 IN WHICH MUNYARADZI KEREKE WAS CHARGED WITH ASSAULT, MALICIOUS DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, AND DISCHARGE OF A FIREARM AFTER HE ALLEGEDLY STORMED...Read More
|
News »
Wednesday, 10 October 2012 10:29
HARARE - Dear Governor, RE: Criminal allegations against Dr Munyaradzi Kereke I have the honour to write and ask you Honourable Governor to kindly accept my greetings. Honourable Governor, I write to advise that investigations have been carried out in...Read More
|